Monday, February 2, 2009

must...stop...playing...with...flickr!


santa shark 2, originally uploaded by Holy Exploding Shark.

I really should be reading up on RSS. But flickr is just too much fun! And I don't even have a digital camera. The original of this photo was sent to me by a friend in Seattle (Hi Ramey!) who was trying to cheer me up in the midst of Spokane's December snow dump. It being Seattle and all, it was raining... so I used Picnik to sharpen up the picture and added snow and a caption. You should go edit your pics and play with picnik, too!

The full caption, btw, reads "Christmas has officially jumped the shark." It displays properly in my post-preview, really it does! The revised pic as well as my gocks, can be found on my flickr page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment