Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My blog...now with zombies added!

While I attempt to put together a coherent technology-related post about using avatars in social networking (Hello, Thing #7!) I thought I'd share something fun. Fun in my little corner of the universe, anyway.

Some of you (those who've never met me) might be unaware I have a somewhat unhealthy fascination with the undead. In fact, I devoted a considerable chunk of time last spring to livejournal's zombie meme in which I contemplated the merits of various Spokane-area malls in which I might choose to make my final stand come the zombie apocalypse. (For the record, it's Northtown for the win!) I also read a lot of zombie comics and graphic novels, a number of which will eventually be reviewed in this very blog. (Watch this space!)

I also have a thing for indie singer/songwriters and absolutely adore Jonathan Coulton. Seriously, "Code Monkey" is a thing of genius. But it's not nearly as awesome as the following DragonCon live-action (undead action?) video of his "Re: Your Brains":



Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment